CREW CLUB: Afternoon Enrichment Program for Youth in Grades 7-12
Crew Club is an afternoon youth enrichment program uniquely designed to foster positive behaviors and sensible living. We pledge to provide a safe, positive and healthy environment where learning assistance, emotional support, and age-appropriate activities are offered to nurture the mind, heart and body for success and optimal self-worth. We endeavor to EMPOWER youth with the skills and determination to live life with purpose, meaning and a “can do” winning spirit.
CREW CLUB Services and Activities
• Academic assistance provided by trained, competent, caring adults
• Organization aid for youth who need personal management skills and applied strategies
• Recreational activities that are enjoyable, fun, engaging, inclusive and age-appropriate
• Learning opportunities that promote curiosity, personal growth and self-discovery
• Safe environment that nurtures healthy friendship with peers
• Resource center that offers education, support groups, community referrals and advocacy
• Services for parents of children with special needs and challenges
• Light snacks provided daily; a once-per-month special hot dinner will be provided for youth
• Monthly parent meetings to facilitate effective communication between home and club staff
The program will run February 5 through June 7, 2018 and meets Monday through Thursday from 3:30-5:30 pm at the Family Partners Community Center, 67 Spring Street in Newton. There is no charge for youth to attend, but pre-registration is required. To register For more information about the program and a detailed schedule of meeting dates, please contact the Family Partners Youth Coach, Jon Sinclair, at 973-940-3194, Ext. 21.
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Family Partners Community Center
67 Spring Street, Newton, NJ 07860